Welcome to Buena Vista Suites in Lake Buena Vista, an intimate retreat in the heart of Orlando, Florida, Buena Vista Suites offers families and business professionals the very best in spacious all-suite accommodations. Guest also enjoy a daily complimentary full American breakfast buffet, personable, attentive service and desirable hotel amenities, including a sparkling pool, exercise room, lighted tennis and basketball courts and enticing dining options.
In addition to our 279 one-bedroom suites, our Orlando hotel suites destination features a 1,720 square foot meeting room that is ideal for meetings and banquets of up to 100 people, and an Executive Boardroom that provides a private setting for smaller VIP gatherings.
Best of all, Buena Vista Suites is ideally located within minutes of the area’s most famous theme parks and attractions, making it the perfect place to reside while attending a business function or creating a memorable family vacation.
Please Note: Information subject to change.
Rooms & Suites at Buena Vista Suites
Room & Suite Feature at Buena Vista Suites
- Private bedroom and separate living room with full–size sofa bed
- In suite coffee/tea makers
- 42” inch flat screen HD TVs in living rooms
- 37” inch flat screen HD TVs in bedrooms
- Free HBO & cable in high definition format
- In-suite work desk executive chair and complimentary electronic safes
- Tile and granite countertops in bathrooms with curved shower rods
- Wireless high-speed Internet access (daily fee applies)
- 2 telephones with voice mail message service
- Express Check-Out
- Non-smoking and wheelchair accessible suites available upon request
- Our Deluxe Suites have King-sized beds and whirlpool bathtubs
Buena Vista Suites Location Information
- Located in Lake Buena Vista, in the heart of Orlando, Florida
- 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World Resort, accessible via a complimentary shuttle
- Approx. 8 miles from SeaWorld, Universal Studios and other theme parks
* Additional Charges May Apply
Activities at Buena Vista Suites
- Golf courses / Clubs nearby: The Grand Cypress Golf Club, Hawk's Landing Golf Club, Falcon's Fire Golf Club, Orange County National, Champions Gate Golf Club
- Within minutes from Disney's many parks: Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney
- Many shopping options within short driving distance:
- Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave. - Stroll through a Mediterranean-style village of 150 outlet stores, including top designers such as Anne Klein, Banana Republic, Bass, Coach, DKNY, Nike, Oshkosh B'gosh...
- The Florida Mall - 200 specialty stores, including Anne Taylor, Benetton, Gap, Macy's, Guess and Victoria's Secret
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Mall
- Mall at Millenia
- Cultural attractions include galleries, museums and theatres that are close by
- Beaches - The East Coast beaches of Daytona Beach and Cocoa Beach are just an hour's drive away. While St. Petersburg Beach on the West Coast is approximately two hours away.
Facilities at Buena Vista Suites
- Pool - Make a splash in the cool, crystal-blue waters, soak in the spa tub, or simply unwind in a lounge chair accompanied by a cold drink from the bar.
- Tennis – Tennis courts with lights for night games, Use of the facility is complimentary for guests with no appointment needed. Plus rackets and tennis balls are available at the front desk for your convenience.
- Basketball - newly surfaced and lighted full-size basketball court. The court is open to all hotel guests on a first come, first serve basis. Basketballs available upon request at the front desk for your convenience.
- Car rentals
* Additional Charges May Apply
Dining at Buena Vista Suites
- Bambooz - Bambooz at the Bistro lobby bar located at Buena Vista Suites offers a variety of cocktails and light appetizers in the evening. Enjoy indoor or outdoor patio seating while mingling with friends or watching sports on the widescreen, flat-panel television.
- Valencia Room - Guests staying at Buena Vista Suites enjoy complimentary daily breakfast buffet in The Valencia Room, our casual dining room that overlooks the outdoor pool area
- Vista Bistro - Enjoy casual dining in an elegant bistro setting. A Great Steakhouse, Vista Bistro located at Buena Vista Suites is an excellent Orlando restaurant and features the finest cuts of beef and fresh seafood. The 60-seat restaurant is decorated in rich colors, with wood floors and shutters and features a menu of classic American cuisine.
- Cafe Largo - Café Largo located at Caribe Royale is a market-style eatery luring guests with the tempting aroma of roasted chicken, made-to-order pizzas, deli foods, salad bar, and a variety of afternoon and late-night snacks. Guests have the convenient option of eating in or placing to-go orders
- Parrot Isle
- The Falls
- The Tropicále
- The Venetian Room
Entertainment at Buena Vista Suites
- SeaWorld Orlando - SeaWorld features shows with Shamu, and a variety of sea animals. A second park, Discovery Cove, offers guests the opportunity to swim with the dolphins and snorkel with schools of exotic fish. Aquatica is the newest Orlando water park and offers a one-of-a-kind experience combining water rides and marine life as only SeaWorld can.
- Universal Studios - Orlando Resort, At the Universal Studios® theme park, blockbuster movies come to life. Enjoy 3-D cyber adventures or see what it feels like to be inside a simulated earthquake
- Universal CityWalk - Citywalk features live music, themed restaurants and shopping. Dining includes Emeril's Restaurant Orlando, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and Hard Rock Live features a variety of concerts
- Universal's Islands of Adventure - There are six islands to explore, with thrill rides including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the inverted duelling roller coasters.
- Wet 'n Wild - Visit Orlando's original water park, filled with fast rides, lazy rivers and countless ways to cool off
* Additional Charges May Apply