Red Label Vacations Inc.
General Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Users of the redtag.ca website shall be referred to as “the customer”, “the user” or “the traveller” in these Terms and Conditions (also known collectively as “The Agreement”.)
Ownership:All the contents within this website are the property of redtag.ca and/or its third-party suppliers. This website is intended for personal use only and is not to be used for commercial purposes. None of the content found on this website may be reproduced, republished, displayed, distributed, modified, sold, or transferred without the written consent of redtag.ca. This website is to be used to gather information on travel-related goods and service and to make legitimate purchases and/or reservations. This website may not be used to make any false, fraudulent, or speculative purchases and/or reservations.
redtag.ca does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, cruises, or flights not connecting due to any schedule changes made by the airlines.
By submitting your transaction online, you authorize redtag.ca to process this reservation with the Supplier on your behalf. Please note the cost of your reservation will be charged to your credit card or payment method directly by the Supplier and/or redtag.ca. Additional fees (such as baggage, pets, seat selection and service fees, etc.) may be charged separately by the supplier. redtag.ca has the right to charge professional fees for bookings, changes or cancellations with fees from $25.00 - $300 CAD per booking when made online or with one of our travel consultants. All professional fees imposed by redtag.ca will show as a separate line on the invoice and charged directly from redtag.ca . Professional and/or service fees are non-refundable. GST will be added to each fee charged. Any Change, Correction or Cancellation is subject to the Supplier Terms and Conditions.
Referenced below are tables which outline all professional and service fees.
|Product ||Professional fees per person |
|Air Only reservations ||$25.00 CAD |
|Hotel and Car rentals || $25.00 CAD |
|Pre-packaged Vacations ||$30.00 CAD |
|Cruises and Tours ||$75.00 CAD |
|All Other Products ||$75.00 CAD |
Change and/or Correction Fees
|Product ||Fees |
|Name Correction ||$25.00-$300.00 CAD per person |
|Change of Name ||$25.00-$300.00 CAD per person |
|Change date/hotel/destination || $100.00-$300.00 CAD per file |
|Adding a passenger who affects occupancy and/or room category ||$50.00-$300.00 CAD per file |
|When the cancellation is made** ||Cancellations fees per person |
|Within 24 hours of booking ||$50.00 CAD per person |
|Outside of 24 hours of booking ||$100.00 CAD per person |
Responsibility of this Website: As a condition of use for this website, customers purchasing travel product on redatg.ca certify that they have reached the age of majority in the province of Ontario, 18 years of age, as well as the age of majority in their country, province or state of residence. If a customer is under the age of majority, they must book travel services over the phone and be able to offer live, vocal proof of permission from a valid adult legal guardian and email or fax in a parental consent letter.
redtag.ca, a division of Red Label Vacations Inc., is a licensed travel agency in the province of Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia. As such, it offers the service of providing reservations and travel information, as provided by various third-party suppliers to the customer. redtag.ca works solely in the capacity of an agent and does not set any third-party suppliers terms and conditions, payment terms or penalties and cannot change or influence such polices.
By completing a Trip Reservation, the customer agrees to receive an email(s) providing information on selected destination and certain information/offers relevant to customers Trip Reservation and destination. We may also email a guest review form to provide feedback.
In order to duly complete and secure a Trip Reservation, customer needs to use their correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address, or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
Pricing and Content Shown on redtag.ca:
Currency: Prices displayed on the redtag.ca website is in Canadian Dollars (unless otherwise stated). Some supplier rates are quoted to redtag.ca in U.S dollars or other currencies; redtag.ca will use the exchange rate available at time of quoting. Payments processed at a later date to your credit card may have a different exchange rate than the one calculated at the time of booking, which will be applied either by the supplier or your credit card company. redtag.ca is not responsible for currency fluctuations; nor does it guarantee the Canadian equivalent of the purchase will be the same, as this is beyond our control.
Some suppliers may require customer to present a cash deposit or valid credit card of one of the travellers to cover additional expenses, including hotel fees paid locally. Any charges or deposits incurred locally are unrelated to the payment received at time of booking and are the sole responsibility of the traveller(s).
Prices may vary if a customer is booking a single, triple or quadruple occupancy per room, thus altering the pricing format set out by the tour operator. When a vacation package, hotel only booking or cruise price is confirmed on the payment page, the actual price reflecting occupancy changes will appear. All provided ratings within this website are not the opinion of redtag.ca and may be different than the ratings of the various tour operators offered through the redtag.ca website. Reviews and messages posted on the site are the sole views of the author(s) and do not in any way reflect views expressed on behalf of redtag.ca.
- Airport Check-in & Flight Reconfirmation:
- Check-in opens at least three (3) hours prior to the flight and can close as early as one (1) hour prior to departure; please check boarding pass for exact time to be at the correct departure gate and allow time for check-in and security to avoid refusal of boarding. For security reasons, all travellers must be present for check-in at the boarding gate. If boarding is denied due to late check-in, traveller will not be entitled to a refund; most airlines will do their best to find the next flight, but this may incur additional cost.
- Flight Reconfirmation: Flight times are subject to change, including but not limited to the change of equipment, adding and removing of stops and connections. As per the terms and conditions, it is the traveller’s responsibility to reconfirm all flight times 12 - 24 hours prior to departure by contacting your airline or checking the airline’s website. If redtag.ca is aware of a change, every effort will be made to advise you directly.
- We recommend travellers check the airline website for up-to-date information of flight details and destination. Many airlines offer a SMS/text service to notify directly of changes, we recommend you sign up for this service.
- Baggage Restrictions:
If travelling with an infant under two years of age (0-24 months), baby food, milk, formula, water and juice in small containers and reasonable amounts for your itinerary.Prescription and essential non-prescription medicines.You must declare all such items at security screening. These items must be removed from carry-on baggage and placed directly into a bin at the entrance of the checkpoint, as additional screening may be required.Above restrictions are subject to change. For updated information on these or other Government of Canada security requirements please visit the Canadian Air Transport Security website http://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca or https://travel.gc.ca or phone 1-888-294-2202.
- Please check the airline(s) web site for up to date information (e.g. checked baggage, excess baggage, baggage restrictions, as well as, any weight and carry-on requirements specific to the airline(s). Carry-on items that exceed the allowable amount may be required to be checked in and subject to additional cost by the airline. In some cases, carry-on items could be refused.
- Above restrictions are subject to change. For updated information on these or other Government of Canada security requirements please visit the Canadian Air Transport Security website https://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca/ or https://travel.gc.ca/ or phone 905-283-6020 or 1-866-573-3824.
Transport Canada has announced the following restrictions on carry-on baggage.
How to pack your liquids, aerosols and gels:
- Containers of liquids, aerosols or gels in your carry-on must be 100 ml/100 grams (3.4 oz) or less.
- All containers must fit in 1 clear, closed, resealable plastic bag no more than 1 litre (1 quart) in capacity. The approximate dimensions of a one litre/quart bag are 15.24 cm by 22.86 cm (6 inches by 9 inches) or 20 cm by 17.5 cm (8 inches by 7 inches).
- At the screening point, take your plastic bag out of your carry-on and place it in one of the provided trays.
- Drink or discard any beverages in containers over 100 ml before pre-board security screening.
- Any containers over 100 ml should be placed in checked baggage.
Exceptions for liquids, aerosols and gels:
The following are allowed in your carry-on without a bag and in containers over 100 ml:
- Seat Selection
- Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, unless arranged prior to departure.
- Seat Selection may have an additional fee charged by the airline(s).This fee is non-refundable.
- It is advised to secure your seat in advance if available/offered by the airline. You may contact our customer support desk at 1-866-573-3824 to pre-arrange your seat selection at an additional fee.
- Change of types of aircraft and airline may affect seat configuration and selection. redtag.ca cannot be held responsible for any seat selection fees that were paid and the seat selected not received.
- Flights Restrictions:
- If the traveller’s itinerary mandates a change of airports, the cost of transfers may not be included in the pricing and therefore will be the responsibility of the traveller.
- Flight reservations may be subject to a professional service fee per person, processed through redtag.ca. In this case customer will see two (2) charges on their credit card statement, the charge for your airline ticket processed through the Airline or Third-Party Supplier and the professional service fee(s) charge, processed through redtag.ca.
- In an effort to find the lowest available price, redtag.ca may offer customers a combination of two one-way tickets instead of a roundtrip ticket. This would result in two separate reservations being made and two separate charges potentially with two different airlines. This reservation would be called a multi segment or combined one-way ticket.
- Multi segment and combined one-way tickets using same or different airlines; each segment (one-way) is subject to its own rules, restrictions and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a traveller to make changes to the other flight(s), the traveller will be responsible for any fees incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight(s).
- Best Price Guaranteed –Prior to confirming your reservation:
- This offer is applicable on lower prices found on advertised Canadian travel websites for an identical vacation package prior to confirming customer’s reservation with redtag.ca. The prices advertised by competitors must be identical (same suppliers, dates, room categories, durations, meal plans, etc.) and proof of availability is required. redtag.ca will match that price exactly and will also provide the customer with a $100.00 CAD redtag.ca Future Travel voucher for customers next vacation package holiday. Only one voucher will be provided regardless of number of travellers booked.
- Future Travel vouchers are non-transferable, valid for one (1) year from the date of issue and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer. The Future Travel Voucher has no cash value. The Future Travel Voucher is redeemable on vacation packages booked with a minimum spend of $879.00 CAD per person based on double occupancy, excluding taxes. A maximum of one (1) voucher can be applied per booking. redtag.ca will not beat or price match system errors.
- Price changes made by the airline or tour operator after a booking has been completed cannot be matched retroactively.
- Cancellations and/or changes may result in a 100% penalty plus an additional redtag.ca cancellation fee. If the supplier allows, some changes may be permitted, for a fee, as per Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator, airline or consolidator. A written request may be required for any changes or cancellations to a reservation. It is highly recommended that the customer purchase travel insurance for all travellers in order to protect against the loss of the purchase price due to unforeseen circumstances and/or any other covered reason (i.e. force majeure). No refund will be made for unused travel services or any unused portion of the services. Any changes to your booking are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the tour operator, airline, or cruise line as stated on their website.
- Car Rentals:
- If a car rental is included in the booking, please be aware that car rental companies, and governments in every jurisdiction, determine the minimum age that applies to booking. If the driver does not meet the minimum age requirement in a particular jurisdiction, the car rental will be denied, and cancellation fees may apply. Please be aware that you will need a valid driver’s license and, dependent on the country requirements, an international driver’s license. You will also need a valid credit card, and in most cases, it must be in the driver’s name. Some car rental depots will require a deposit over and above any fees already paid. Taxes, Fees, and any charges incurred locally are unrelated to the payment received by redtag.ca and is the responsibility of the traveller. When available, it is recommended to pre-purchase an all-inclusive rate to save money on car insurance and other fees.
- Children Travelling Alone:
- Unaccompanied Minor (UM)service ensures that children travelling alone are escorted by airline staff
- It is the responsibility of the parent to contact the airline directly or redtag.ca to let them know their child will be travelling alone. All details about the Unaccompanied Minor service and the procedures must be reviewed prior to arrival at the airport.
- It is recommended that children under 18 years of age who are travelling alone or with only one parent/guardian, carry with them a notarized letter of authorization signed by the parent/ guardian who is not traveling or if both parents/guardians are not travelling with the child.
Cruise Line Flights:
- If flights are arranged at time of your cruise via the cruise line, most cruise lines do not confirm airlines, routing, dates and times until two or three weeks prior to departure.
- redtag.ca can offer competitive flights separate from the cruise line subject to a professional service fee. It is always recommended all travellers have insurance to cover any unforeseen schedule changes to flights that results in missed cruise check-in times.
Cruise Line Departure Times:
- Cruise lines must adhere to their departure times from each port; please allow sufficient time to get to the port for check-in both on the day the cruise is set to sail along with every port of call. It is recommended to travel the day before your cruise with an overnight in their port of embarkation to ensure plenty of time to check-in. When booking your return flight, ensure to select a flight late enough in the day to allow you to disembark and check-in at airport / security with plenty of time. Any missed flights are not the responsibility of redtag.ca.
- Cruise Packages include the price of the return flight (to and from the port of call or an airport close by) plus taxes and airport fees, the prices of the cabin reservation and other included cruise vacation related activities, meals, etc. as identified by the cruise line. Extra payments such as drink purchases, onboard gratuities, excursion costs, and/or other are unrelated to the booking price of a Cruise Vacation Package and are not the responsibility of redtag.ca. Pre-paid packages are available for sightseeing tours, beverages, shipboard credits that can save the traveller money.
- Cruise lines from time to time must change itineraries, skip ports of call or even substitute vessels for safety, weather, or other reasons. These events are beyond the control of redtag.ca and the cruise lines and are not subject/eligible for compensation or refunds.
- Please note that several cruise line companies have age restrictions on the main traveller listed on a cabin booking. Ages range from the main traveller being 18 years of age to 21 years of age. Please review the specific terms and conditions for your selected cruise line on details regarding this matter.
- Prices are based on double occupancy; therefore, prices may vary if a customer is booking a single, triple, quadruple or quintuple occupancy per cabin/stateroom, thus altering the pricing format set out by the tour operator or cruise line. When a cruise price is confirmed (by clicking “Book Now”), the actual price reflecting occupancy changes will then appear.
- All products are subject to availability. All informational content, such as cruise ship information (both in written and image form) and destination information on this website is provided only as a guideline and may not be an exact representation. redtag.ca is aware that the customer is in need of accurate information and as a result will make every effort possible to ensure that the content within this website is up to date. However, due to constant changes and occasional circumstances beyond our control some of the cruise ship and destination information within this website may not be entirely accurate. redtag.ca makes every effort to ensure that images on this website are as close a representation as possible but cannot be held responsible for changes or inaccuracies beyond our control.
- Confirmation and Delivery:
- After a booking is made, the customer will receive an email confirming the purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all contact information is accurate at the time of booking (including email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) for all travellers. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the information on the confirmation email is in accordance with the travel product that they have purchased. If there is a discrepancy between the information on the confirmation email and that of what the customer has booked, the customer MUST contact our offices during our regular business hours (see website for hours) at 905-283-6020 or 1-866-573-3824 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Ticket Delivery - Important Information:
- Electronic tickets (e-tickets) and supporting information will be sent to customer email (the address provided at time of booking) approximately 14 days before your departure date. For bookings made within 14 days of departure, electronic tickets (e-tickets) and supporting information will be sent to customers email within approximately 72 hours of making your booking. When available, redtag.ca will send tickets and documents earlier or at time booking is confirmed. If not received, please check your junk/spam folder or email email@example.com.
- Review Tickets and Invoice:
- Please thoroughly review all invoices, tickets, and itinerary to ensure all dates, times, products are exactly what was requested and that all names are exactly as it appears on traveller(s) valid passport.
- By providing payment on redtag.ca for travel services, the customer acknowledges that redtag.ca’s and the travel suppliers Terms and Conditions have been reviewed and accepted.
- If you have booked a cruise, please be sure to fill out any online pre-check-in information required in advance of the departure date.
- Valid Travel Documentation:
- For Travel outside of Canada, all Canadian citizens (including infants/children) must carry a valid Canadian passport when travelling abroad. Many countries require the passport to be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled date of departure from the last country visited, regardless of the entry requirements of the country. Travellers may also require a visa(transit, business, tourist and otherwise),depending on the country visiting and travellers passports’ country of issue. The customer agrees that it is their responsibility to ensure that all travellers have the appropriate documentation to gain entry to all applicable destinations and for re-entry back into Canada upon return. Customer confirm that the spellings of all passenger names, entered during the booking process, are how they appear on their legal travel documentation. If in doubt of any requirements, please contact your redtag.ca agent.
- It is strongly recommended that you use the Registration of Canadians Abroad service which provides government officials traveller’s contact information in preparation for an emergency (such as a natural disaster or civil unrest), instructions during emergencies, important changes or updates to the Travel Advice and Advisories for the country for which you registered, and more. To register, please visit; https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/registration.
- Information on Canadian passport applications is available from the Government of Canada at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/new-adult-passport.html. If a passport is damaged in any way, passengers may be denied boarding and will be responsible for all costs associated with a new passport and replacement travel arrangements. For assistance please contact the Government of Canada’s Passport Services at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/new-adult-passport.html.
- redtag.ca accepts no liability if travellers are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by the airline, authority, or country, including countries travellers may be transiting through. This includes all stops or transit made by the mode of transportation booked, even if not exiting the carrier(examples trains, planes, cruise ships, etc.)
- Credit Card Payment:
- Customer’s authorization to use customer’s credit card further indicates acceptance of redtag.ca’s Terms and Conditions, and those of the Airlines’/Tour Operators’/Cruise lines/Car Rental and/or Hotel travel services purchased. By providing redtag.ca with authorization to use credit card to pay for travel services, the customer is confirming payment in the full amount of the travel arrangement selected regardless if customer is the traveller or not. Customer agrees a charge back is not a form of customer service dispute. In the absence of a signature or PIN, customer agrees their acceptance online of all terms and conditions and/or customers verbal giving of credit card information for phone bookings, will act as a full enforceable agreement to pay full amount.
- Fraudulent Activity:
- Customer agrees not to make any speculative or fraudulent reservation on this site. If redtag.ca determines any signs of fraud or suspicious activity, redtag.ca will make an attempt to contact customer for further validation. If redtag.ca is not able to successfully validate the information redtag.ca holds the right to cancel any bookings associated with customers name and/or email address and/or credit card. If customer has been found to have conducted any fraudulent activity, redtag.ca will take legal action and customer may be liable for any losses to redtag.ca, including legal costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking please contact our offices during our regular business hours 905-283-6020 or 1-866-573-3824 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If reservation reinstated, it would be subject to availability and current pricing of the supplier.
- Full payment is due for online bookings made within52daysof departure. Bookings outside of52daysmay be permitted to apply a deposit based on the third party supplier terms and conditions. Online purchases can be made using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. In some cases American Express may not be available as a payment option. International credit cards will not be accepted. redtag.ca accepts e-transfers and direct deposits (cash only) please call our sales line to make your reservation.
- Visa Debit may be accepted. When applying a Visa debit or bank debit (Interac) card for payment, in the event of a cancellation, funds may be held up to 60 days by your financial institution. redtag.ca strongly recommends an alternative form of payment, such as any major credit card, to avoid any such delay and inconvenience.
- The credit card holder and/or payer (if payment is in cash tender) or “customer” on the booking is the person with whom redtag.ca has the contract/agreement to provide travel services and if this person with whom redtag.ca is liable to.
- Third party credit card transactions within 21 days may not be confirmed at time of reservation. The reservation will only be confirmed and payment processed when the verification procedure is complete. Manual verification will be attempted. Rates and availability are subject to change during the verification process.
- Please note the billing address and telephone number provided as part of the transaction must be the ones associated with the credit card. If we are unable to validate the billing address or telephone number, the booking may be cancelled with or without prior notice.
- Pending reservations will be subject to availability and price changes until confirmed and paid in full.
- In-house charges will be subjected to a 3% merchant fee.
- redtag.ca may require cash payment for certain destinations.
- Payment may be made via fund transfer (direct deposit) into the Red Label Vacations Inc. business account or eTransfer. Once the transaction is verified redtag.ca will confirm the booking. redtag.ca may request a copy of the bank receipt to be emailed or faxed to our office. Customers may inquire for more information on how to book in this manner.
- If payment is made by eTransfer, and supplier requires credit card payment, you will be subjected to a 3% merchant fee in addition to your total travel costs.
- Customer Service Issues:
- Customer must notify redtag.ca, via e-mail at email@example.com or by mail to the address indicated below*, of any customer service issue you may have against redtag.ca or third-party supplier. Any claim or complaint against redtag.ca or in respect to the Trip Service must be promptly submitted within 25 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service (e.g. check out date). Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 25 days period may be rejected, and the claimant will forfeit the right to any compensation/refund.
redtag.ca will forward all customer service issues to the appropriate third-party supplier (e.g. – tour operator, airline). redtag.ca cannot be held responsible for services purchased but not received by a third-party supplier but as your retail travel agent, will work to help get a resolution on the customer’s behalf.
* 5450 Explorer Dr., Suite 302, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5N1
- Departure Taxes:
- Some countries charge a departure tax at the airport prior to boarding the return flight. This is paid locally and, in some cases, must be paid in local currency. Please refer to travel.gc.ca for applicable fees.
- Check-in time varies, for most hotels it is 3:00 pm local time and check-out time can be as early as 11:00 am local time, regardless of arrival or departure times. Please refer to suppliers’ hotel accommodation voucher for actual check-in and check-out dates and times as this may differ based on departure and return date. Many hotels offer hospitality areas for customers who may be without their room for some time; however, this arrangement is solely at the discretion of the hotel. Travellers wishing to make arrangements for a late check-out and baggage storage must arrange this service directly with the hotel and charges may apply. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or loss arising from these types of arrangements.
- Hotels may require traveller to leave a credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in to provide security for miscellaneous charges such as telephone calls, mini bar, etc.
- Even with All-Inclusive plans, there may be additional surcharges for items such as premium liquor, specialty restaurants, spa treatments; these charges are the responsibility of the traveller and must be paid upon check-out.
- Early Booking Bonus:
- From time to time, Tour Operators and hoteliers may offer Early Booking Bonus Promotions on select packages which may require final payments to be made PRIOR to the final payment date displayed on the website. The Early Booking Bonus final payment date supersedes the final payment date displayed on the website. To receive the Early Booking Bonus promotional pricing, payment is required on the Early Booking date. Should customer choose to keep the regular final payment date, the Early Booking Bonus pricing will not be honored, and regular pricing will apply.
- Immunizations may be required to gain entry into certain destinations and/or to gain re-entry back into Canada. Recommended inoculations for travel may change and travellers should consult a local travel medical clinic for current recommendations before departure. It is each traveller’s responsibility to ensure all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip. The traveller is responsible for ensuring that they are up to date with all requirements in this matter. For information on Canadian requirements regarding provisions on immunizations, passports, visas, etc. please visit travel.gc.ca. It is recommended that travellers contact the destination country’s embassy in Canada with further questions before they depart.
- Disinfection: Countries reserve the right to disinfect aircraft if there is a perceived threat to public health, agriculture or environment. The World Health Organization and the International Civil Aviation Organization have approved the following disinfection procedures: (1) spray the aircraft cabin with an aerosolized insecticide while passengers are on board or (2) treat the aircraft’s interior surfaces with a residual insecticide while passengers are not on board. For more information see https://tc.canada.ca/en/aviation/commercial-air-services/workplace-health-safety-onboard-aircraft/disinsection-procedures-board-aircraft-large-air-operators.
- Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (or Rules and Regulations) of the tour operator, airline or cruise line providing your travel services specifically if a traveller is pregnant or has another medical situation or condition. Different rules may apply to different tour operators, airlines, etc. and certain conditions are beyond the control of redtag.ca.
Travelling While Pregnant:
In the event a traveller has entered into the 32ndweek of pregnancy, redtag.ca recommends that to carry a letter from traveller’s doctor, stating the pregnancy is uncomplicated and confirming the expected date of delivery. In this letter, the doctor should state that you are in good health, and that (in their opinion) there is no reason why you cannot fly. redtag.ca strongly recommends you contact the airline in advance of flying to confirm the regulations as outlined in their policy. redtag.ca is not responsible for either the traveller’s ability to be allowed to board or denied or for any health issues that may arise from travelling while pregnant.
Cruise lines will NOT accept travellers who have entered their 24thweek of pregnancy by the beginning of, or at any time during the cruise or cruise tour. A physician’s ‘Fit to Travel’ note is required prior to the sailing, stating how far along (in weeks) your pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise. redtag.ca recommends you visit the cruise line website prior to sailing to confirm the regulations as outlined in their policy.
- redtag.ca cannot be held responsible for any refusal of service due to pregnancy or any refunded amounts due to cancellation or trip interruption related to the said pregnancy.
Some countries may require travellers to undergo a health check prior to boarding/entry and present proof of a negative COVID-19 test. In the event that either an air operator, hotel/resort or cruise line observes any COVID-19 symptoms, the operator may refuse boarding or entry. The traveller may, if in destination, need to self-isolate for a period of 14 days or until a medical certificate is presented that confirms that the symptoms that the traveller is exhibiting are not related to the COVID-19virus.The traveller will be responsible for all cost associated if they are required to stay beyond their original departure date due to COVID-19 reasons. More countries are adding requirements so please be sure to verify what is required prior to your departure.Please visit https://travel.gc.ca/ for travel advisories. For up-to-date information on requirements prior to departure, please visit https://www.redtag.ca/travel-requirements/. To get information on Aviation Measures in response to COVID-19 visit https://tc.canada.ca/.
ZIKA VIRUS UPDATE: Canadian travellers visiting affected areas should help protect themselves against Zika virus by taking individual protective measures to prevent mosquito bites, including using insect repellent, protective clothing, mosquito nets, screened doors and windows. There is no vaccine or medication that protects against Zika virus infection. It is recommended that pregnant women and those considering becoming pregnant discuss their travel plans with their health care provider to assess their risk and consider postponing travel to areas where the Zika virus is circulating.
- Local Customs and Holidays in Your Destination:
- Please be aware that every country has its own local customs, holidays, holiday closures, etc. such as Holy Week. Please check the tourist board website or travel.gc.ca for specific destinations to be aware of any customs or holidays that may affect traveller’s vacation.
- Hotel Only Reservations: Pre-paid and Paid Locally:
- All Prices quoted may vary based on current daily exchange rate.
- Some rates carry special restrictions and conditions, for example no cancellation and non-refundable. Check the relevant product, service, and reservation conditions and details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making reservation.
- Any changes to, or cancellation of, a hotel reservation may result in 100% penalties and/or administration fees both from the hotel provider and his-traveljapan.com cancellations fees.
- Any incidental charges will be charged by the hotel directly and are the responsibility of the traveller upon check-out. Examples: Parking, Phone Calls, Room Service, etc.
- Hotel rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra persons (including children) must be stipulated at the time of booking.
- Guests must be at least 18 to 25 years of age at time of check-in (depending on individual hotel policy) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No refunds for unused nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out, will be given.
- Prepaid hotel reservations will be charged to customers credit card when reservations are completed by the tour operator we use for hotels (e.g., TravelBrands) Some hotel fees, and taxes may still be charged at location. redtag.ca makes every effort to provide full details of any of these fees at time of booking.
- Hotels paid locally may NOT include some applicable hotel taxes and fees in the price shown. Some taxes and any other charges applicable to the hotel stay will be charged locally at time of check out.
- For any hotel changes and cancellations please contact our offices during our regular business hours 905-283-6020 or 1-866-973-3824 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or check hotel voucher for alternative contact information.
- Price Fluctuations:
- There may be times when an advertised price on this site may differ from the final confirmed price. This may be a direct result of an unavoidable delay between the third-party service provider and the most current cruise line, tour operator, consolidator or airline selling price. Should there be a discrepancy between the initial advertised price shown on the website and that of the actual selling price (found on the payment page); the latter, confirmed-final price shall prevail.
- If prices drop after your confirmation before departure, the prices cannot be changed as per terms and conditions of the travel supplier.
- All prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice. Any changes, by a Third-Party Supplier, in pricing, that may occur before, during or after a purchase, are not the responsibility of redtag.ca.
- Advertised price(s) on this site may differ from the final confirmed price(s). If the system should disconnect from our site or your session expires prices may change. redtag.ca is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, failed internet connections, interruptions in service or other defects whether technical or human in nature.
- All reservations and prices listed on redtag.ca website are subject to availability at time of confirmation, and such confirmation will not be made until you have completed the online booking or the redtag.ca travel agent has provided a confirmation number.
- Should the actual price differ from the price listed on our Website before payment is made to the supplier, redtag.ca will notify you of the discrepancy by email or a telephone call. redtag.ca reserves the right to cancel the reservation within a short delay if new price is not agreed on to avoid fees.
- For Ontario and Quebec residents, in accordance with travel regulations, where there is an increase of more than 7 percent in the price of services after a deposit has been paid, and such price increase is not a result of an increase in government taxes or a fuel surcharge allowed by the Canadian Transportation Agency, the customer may cancel their booking provided you contact redtag.ca within 7 days of receipt of notice of the increase.
- Product Information:
- All informational content on this website, such as; hotel, images, maps and destination information and description are provided by a third party, and as such, should be used only as a guideline as they may not be an exact representation. redtag.ca is aware that the customer is in need of accurate information and makes every effort possible to ensure that the content within this website is up to date. However, due to constant changes and occasional circumstances beyond our control some of the above-mentioned information may not be entirely accurate. redtag.ca cannot be held responsible for changes or inaccuracies beyond our control.
- Site reflects an average Star rating provided by booking engine provider; this is an Average rating. Note that each third-party supplier has their own Star Rating system created through complex ever-changing and evolving formula that takes into consideration a multitude of criteria.
- Hotel / Resort ratings within this website are not the opinion of redtag.ca and may be different than the hotel ratings of the various tour operators offered on the redtag.ca website.
- Reviews and messages posted in the redtag.ca Travel Forum are the sole views of the author(s) and do not in any way reflect views expressed on behalf of redtag.ca.
- Travel Insurance:
- redtag.ca strongly recommends travel insurance to cover each individual customer against any unforeseen circumstances or medical bills which may occur prior to, during or after your trip. redtag.ca reminds you that government health insurance plans may not cover any or only pay a portion of the expenses incurred for emergency out-of-province hospital or medical services. There are different types of travel insurance packages available.
- Insurance claims: it is the insured responsibility to contact the insurance company as soon as possible.
- If charges for an insurance policy are not listed or, an insurance policy number is not noted, you have elected to DECLINE travel insurance. If you would like to purchase travel insurance contact our offices during our regular business hours at 905-283-6020 or 1-866-973-3824, via email email@example.com or, visit redtag.ca under travel insurance.
- Some countries, such as Cuba, have made medical insurance a mandatory requirement for entry. Travellers may be asked to provide proof of medical insurance upon arrival, otherwise you may be required to purchase locally.
- By making a purchase either via the redtag.ca website or with one of our agents over the phone the customer agrees they were offered insurance and accepts all responsibility to any loss of refund, compensation, right to make a claim or expenses incurred before or while travelling if insurance is not purchased.
- All insurance claim amounts are limited to the amounts outlined within the insurance policy and it is the responsibility of the customer to understand any exclusions, limitations to the policy.
- Minimum Age:
- Most hotels, cruise lines and car rentals have a minimum age requirement. Some cruise lines apply the following:
- Rules for cruising alone: Passengers must be 21 years old (as of the day the ship sets sail) to travel on their own. Travellers under the age of 21 must travel with a relative or guardian who is at least 25 years old. Groups, such as students, sports, certain age group, may not be permitted at certain hotels during peak seasons example: Reading Week, March Break, Christmas etc. Please read the Mandatory Information provided during the booking process or contact our offices during our regular business hours at 905-283-6020 or 1-866-973-3824.
- Car rental reservations may have age restrictions. Information is provided during the online booking process.
- Special Requests:
- A special request for a room allocation, adjoining rooms, bed type, airline seating, etc. can be made, but please note that these requests are not guaranteed. redtag.ca cannot be held responsible if not granted by the supplier. Additionally, failure to meet special requests will not constitute as a breach of contract by redtag.ca.
- redtag.ca cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be duly and timely received/read by, complied with, executed, or accepted by the supplier.
- Travellers with Special Needs/Requirements:
- At redtag.ca we value the needs of all our clients if anyone on your booking requires accommodation for accessibility needs, please call redtag.ca during our regular business hours at 905-283-6020 or 1-866-973-3824 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you with notifying the relevant suppliers and making the necessary arrangements, if available.
- Third Party Suppliers:
Terms & Conditions for use of AIR MILES® Dream Miles:Use AIR MILES Reward Miles when booking a vacation package or cruise with specific suppliers online at vacations.airmiles.ca or redtag.ca (Sunwing Vacations, Signature Vacations, WestJet Vacations, Hola Sun Holidays, Caribe Sol Vacations, Sunquest Vacations, Transat Holidays, Porter Escapes, Air Canada Vacations, Azamara Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America Line, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean International or Silversea Cruises).All vacation packages and cruises are subject to availability at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.All dollar amounts shown are in Canadian Dollars.Use of Dream Miles; minimum spend: 909 Dream Miles = $100.00 cash value.Use of Dream Miles; maximum spend: No limit.Dream Miles can only be used towards base fare, exclusive of taxes and service fees, and net of credits, refunds and reversals.There is a $30.00, plus HST, non-refundable processing fee for use of Dream Miles per booking.Miles will be deducted from the AIR MILES Collector’s Dream Account at the time of booking.Cash amounts must be paid by way of a valid credit card in accordance with the payment schedule described in the supplier’s terms and conditions.Dream Miles can be used towards deposit files; however, a full deposit and non-refundable processing fee is required by credit card payment. Any Dream Miles used at time of booking are applied to the final payment. No additional Dream Miles are permitted to be used at time of full payment.No Miles will be refunded in consequence of a change to travel arrangements once made, or,If booking is cancelled, Miles used for the original travel purchase are non-refundable and non-transferrable.Not combinable with any redtag.ca promotions and/or discounts.Changes/Cancellation to travel arrangements made after booking are subject to applicable fees imposed by suppliers and redtag.ca.
Terms & Conditions for use of AIR MILES® Dream Miles for Theme Park tickets only:Use AIR MILES Reward Miles when booking a theme park-only ticket online at vacations.airmiles.ca.All theme park-ticket-only bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.Dream Miles must be used towards the full value of the theme park ticket requested.Miles will be deducted from the Collector’s Dream Account at the time of booking.No Miles will be refunded in consequence of a change to arrangements once made.If a booking is cancelled, Miles are non-refundable and non-transferable.Not combinable with any redtag.ca promotions and/or discounts.Changes/cancellation to theme park tickets made after booking, if permitted, are subject to applicable fees imposed by suppliers and redtag.ca.
Manulife Travel InsuranceIn the event that you need to cancel your trip due to a covered risk in the insurance policy, your Miles will be reinstated in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy.To protect your Miles, Manulife Insurance has provided three (3) policy options:
- All Inclusive;
- Non-Medical Inclusive; or
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption.
** Please note, if you purchased your vacation package, and used Miles, on vacations.airmiles.ca and decide to purchase travel insurance at a later date, you must return to vacations.airmiles.ca to verify if your reservation is eligible and if so, proceed to complete this transaction.
- Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate. However, materials contained in this website are subject to change at any time. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this site is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy of information on this site.
- All travel packages, airfares and hotels displayed on this website are supplied to redtag.ca by various third-party suppliers (e.g., tour operators) and in turn are subject to their own Terms & Conditions. redtag.ca is a retailer for the third-party suppliers and is in no way responsible for incidents brought upon or caused by any of the third-party suppliers.
- When the customer purchases travel services through redtag.ca they must refer to the appropriate third-party supplier’s Terms & Conditions. It is the responsibility of the customer to refer to the appropriate third-party supplier for the Terms & Conditions that are specific to their travel services.
- ca cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever whether to person or property that may arise from the purchase of any travel services through this website. By purchasing travel services through this website, you, the customer, hereby understands and agrees without modification to the terms and conditions listed above.
- ca has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at 1-866-973-3824.
Group BookingsOnly one AIR MILES Card can be used to earn Miles per group booking.
PaymentOnline purchases can be made using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. In some cases, American Express may not be available as a payment option.Vacation package purchases are 100% non-refundable.International Credit Cards are not accepted – bookings processed with Redemption of AIR MILES will be detected and AIR MILES earned and/or redeemed will be returned to the AIR MILES card holder.The credit card holder and/or payer (if payment is in cash tender) on the booking is the person with whom redtag.ca has the contract/agreement to provide travel services to, and it is this person to whom redtag.ca is liableAll fraudulent purchases will be investigated and prosecuted.
For the AIR MILES Reward Program Terms and Conditions please go to https://www.airmiles.ca/en/terms-and-conditions.html.